21/10/2013

Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup

As this is soup week for myself and Rob, one of the first soups on the list this week was Broccoli and Stilton Soup. This is one of our favourites, so we were looking forward to this. 

We doubled the quantities, as were going to freeze some soups to eat a later date. You can find the recipe that I used here from the BBC Good Food website.


It's not the first time I've used this recipe and it's definitely one I'll be using again. Instead of Stilton, I did use Castello Danish Blue Cheese as this was on offer for £1.00 for 150 g from Asda (when I bought it on 19/10/13).

Please also remember to use gluten free stock cubes, I normally use Knorr.

I urge you to give this a try, it doesn't take too long to cook and is nice a comforting on those cold nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment