05/03/2013

Thai Red Curry Stir Fry




Tonight we made Thai Red Curry Stir Fry, we did use Loyd Grossman Thai Red Curry Sauce. From what I've found out so far, it has not ingredients with gluten in the sauce and some of the other Loyd Grossman sauces are gluten free. I cannot find it as being certified anywhere, so I think I may request the information from them. I'll update as soon as I have more information regarding this.

We don't normally tend to use cooking sauces, but this week has been a busy week and we fancied trying something different. So we thought we would try this. 


Ingredients

4 skinless and boneless chicken thighs - cut into strips
1 pack of stir fry vegetables
1 packet of rice noodles 
Loyd Grossman Thai Red Cooking Sauce - waiting confirmation this is certified gluten free
1 clove of garlic - crushed
2 - 3 pinches of chilli flakes
Glug of gluten free soy sauce
Pepper

Method:

  1. Fry off the chicken in a pan or wok for about 5 - 10 minutes, until the chicken is starting to go golden. Add the garlic and the sauce to the chicken and put on a medium to high flame to let the sauce cook out a bit. Add the Chilli flakes and pepper.
  2. In a separate pan, fry off the vegetables and noodles and leave to one side until the sauce has been cooking with the c
  3. After the sauce has been cooking out, add the vegetables and the noodles. Cook for a few more minutes and then it is ready to serve.
This is not something I'd cook often as I do like to come from scratch as much as possible. However the flavour in the sauce was actually pretty good.  The price on 05/03/13 from Asda was £1.98, which I do consider to be a bit more than your average sauce but I would consider buying it again for a quick fix.



1 comment:

  1. I like this recipe because I think it was very delicious and special. Thanks for sharing it here so that every one knows your very delicious recipe of stir fry.

    http://beststirfryrecipe.com

    ReplyDelete