09/08/2013

Whitby's Fish & Chip Restaurant Doncaster

Ok... so firstly I've got to apologise, as I was so hungry that I forgot to take a picture of my food, but I thought I'd let you know about my local fish and chip restaurant.

I've been to Whitby's Fish and Chip Restaurant a few times now and must admit that I've enjoyed it each time I've been. It's not something I eat very often, but I do enjoy having it as a treat every now and again. The prices for the takeaway are actually pretty good and if you ring and order in advance for collection you don't have to wait in the queues. It is more to eat in the restaurant, but I still don't think it's bad value for eating out.

You can request gluten free batter, which is nice and crispy and not overly greasy. You don't even have to have batter at all, you can just have it poached in lemon juice. The other options on the menu are also pretty good, they have a range of salads and a couple of pie's as well.

I like this place for a meal out, when you don't feel like cooking but also there's something quite comforting about going out for fish and chips..


No comments:

Post a Comment