02/03/2013

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies



Today I've been shopping in Meadowhall with my friend and amongst other things, spending the vouchers that I got for Christmas in Lakeland. It took much restraint, but I managed to walk out with only a new flan tin, baking sheet and some chocolate shape moulds. My bank balance is thanking me for this though and I may well visit again soon ;) .

Putting the baking sheet to good use when I got home, I decided that it would be a good time to try out a gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe. They are something that I've not tried to make since cutting out gluten. 

I think if you're looking for a fairly simple recipe with not much effort then this is your recipe. It didn't take long to make and only 10 minutes to bake!  I'm sure you could get your children involved too .


The recipe that I used is here, but I did make some changes to the recipe:

I used Asda Free From Plain Flour

I used milk chocolate chips and chunks of dark chocolate


If you fancy treating yourself, give them a try and let me know what you think.





2 comments:

  1. These look fantastic, and so quick to make too!

    You can't beat a good chocolate chip cookie!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete